DNAM&CT offers 200-hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course in India. Our 200 hour Ashtanga YTT comprises the study and practical implementation of Asanas (Poses) in Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary and Intermediate Series and Pranayama (Breathing Techniques), Dhyan (Meditation), Ashtanga Yoga Philosophy, Kriyas, Yoga Nindra and alignment and adjustment techniques. The students learn how to perform the poses with perfection and correct alignment and how to nourish the body and enlighten the mind and soul with the wisdom and knowledge of yoga. Our 200 hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (AYTT) program is a mix of the beginner as well as advanced level Ashtanga yoga teacher training and thus it is suitable for both yoga beginners as well as experienced yoga practitioners who want to become a certified Ashtanga yoga teacher or just want to deepen their yoga practice. DNAM&CT is a Registered Yoga School. Our course is in accordance with the guidelines and curriculum prescribed by the Quality Council of India (QCI) and Yoga Alliance, USA.
What is Ashtanga Yoga!
Ashtanga Yoga is one of the popular styles of yoga. It is based on the eight limbs of yoga which are described by the great sage Patanjali in yoga sutras. It is believed that these eight steps helps one gain physical and mental health benefits and establish a connection with the cosmos or attain self-realization. Our Ashtanga Yoga TT is purely based on the genuine Ashtanga yoga philosophy, asanas, to ensure that the students get all physical, mental and spiritual benefits.
Ashtanga yoga is an intense style of yoga, which comprises breath synchronization moves that produce internal heat to purify the body. Ashtanga yoga poses help build stamina, strength, and flexibility in the body. So, the people who want to lose weight and aspire to be lean and fit are advised to practice Ashtanga yoga.
Objectives of our 200-hour Yoga Instructor Course:
- To promote Yoga and Spirituality as propounded by Swami Vivekananda
- To promote mental and physical health throughout the world through yoga
- To produce certified yoga instructors capable of teaching yoga confidently and with perfection
- To promote peace, harmony, love, and happiness across the world through yoga
- To aware people about the ancient art of yoga and its need in modern times
Our yoga Instructor course is a perfect blend of theory and practice sessions and more. The syllabus is in accordance with the Quality Council of India (QCI) curriculum. Our yoga sessions start with Pranayama (breathing exercises) then progress towards poses, dhyana and yoga nindra at the end of the day. We teach in small batches so that each of the students could get proper attention, supervision and care. A brief introduction to our syllabus is as follows:
- Introduction to Yoga and its streams – Patanjali and Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Philosophy
- Asanas and Kriyas
- Pranayama (Breathing techniques) and Dhyan (Meditation)
- Teaching techniques and Karma yoga
- Chanting of Shlokas, Yogic games/Happy assembly program
- Yoga Therapy
- Doubt-clearing sessions
The Course’s benefits:
- Friendly teaching methodology
- Power-point presentation
- Demonstration and Supervision
- Small batches
- Library facility to all
- Accommodation with organic meal
- One to one counseling and doubt clearing sessions
- All aspects of yoga spiritual, mental and physical are thoroughly explained and practiced under the supervision and guidance of highly renowned and experienced yoga masters
- Spending time at YIC is more than learning yoga as our approach is to make you able to connect to Mother Nature and make progress on the path of self-realization.
- An internationally certified yoga course that makes you a certified yoga teacher who can teach yoga throughout the world.
Furthermore, our 200 hours Ashtanga yoga teacher training is inclusive of a code of conduct and a transparent assessment process. The code of conduct helps maintain decorum in the school. We assess the yogic knowledge and skills of the students at regular interval and provide tips and guidance as required. It helps students successfully clear the final assessment at the end of the training.
Our Ashtanga yoga training is inclusive of meal and accommodation so that students remain focused on their training. We have a base kitchen where we prepare meals from fresh seasonal vegetables and fruits. Our food is inspired by the yogic diet so it is full of nutrition and easy to digest. Meal is served three times a day. Students stay in independent rooms with all basic western comforts. We have a provided spacious cafeteria for the meal and open green lawn to relax and unwind. As we know Ashtanga yoga is an intense yoga style so at the weekends we arrange fun-filled activities for the students to make their training more enjoyable, memorable, and effective.