Foundation Course in Yoga
In this short term part-time course, we are introducing the basic concept of Yoga and Yogic practices as a foundation of holistic living and wellness. During the course, the student will be taught the basic concepts of Yoga and Yogic practices for holistic living and wellness. This is the basic course in Yoga.
Title of the Course:
The course shall be called “Foundation Course in Yoga (FCY)”
The aim of the course is to introduce the fundamental principles and practices of Yoga.
a. To introduce basic principles and Yogic practices for healthy living for Common people
b. To promote Yoga for disease prevention and health promotion
Three Months (50 Hrs.)
Duration of the course is usually 1 month (50 Hrs.)
However the institute is free to conduct the said course in 1 month / 2 months / 3 months as given below.
Distribution of 50 Hrs.
|Months||No. of Weeks||No. of Days in a Week||Total No. of Days||Practical Training (Hours)||Theory lectures (Hours)||Inaugural and Valedictory (Hours)||Total Hours|
Note : The above distribution of Hrs. is subjected to modifications as deemed necessary from center to center
The timings of course may be preferably 2 sift i.e. 07:30am to 12:30pm in morning hours or 2:00 pm to 05.00 pm in the evening hours. However timings may be changed as per the convenience of the Institute/Yoga Center and the theory classes may also be conducted in weekends.
UPCOMING COURSE DATE
|Sl. No.||Course Date||Venue||Fees||Admission|
|1||17 Apr, 2021 to 30 May, 2021||VYASA Nadia – The School of Yoga, Simurali||Rs.10,000/- +GST||Apply now|
|2||18 Apr, 2021 to 20 Jun, 2021||B.V.T.S, Malda||Rs.10,000/- +GST||Apply now|
|3||17 May, 2020 to 30 Jun, 2021||Yoga & Fitness, Bandel-Hooghly||Rs.10,000/- +GST||Apply now|
The aspirants should register themselves on or before the last working day of previous month. The registration will be open on all the working days after its notification (every month) till the seats are filled. Admission will be on first come first serve basis.
No person with acute/chronic/communicable diseases is allowed to take admission to this course. A Medical Certificate or Self Certificate on Health status is necessary.
|Sl. No.||Details||Fees ( in Rupees)|
|2||Tuition / Course Fee||7,000/-|
Note – However the Institution/Yoga Center is free to fix the fee structure as deemed fit with prior notice.
Maximum 50 candidates in a batch.
Medium of Instruction:
Minimum 80% attendance (20 days) is essential to get participation certification.
The Participation Certificate shall be awarded only to the participants who have passed at least VIII examination and fulfil the minimum attendance criteria i.e.80%.
The dress shall be T-Shirt and Trousers or Kurta-Pyjama for men and T-Shirt and Trousers or Salwar-Kameej for women participants or as per the recommendation of concerned Yoga Center. Participants should also carry a napkin, note book and a pen every day.
Rules & Regulations
- A notification for calling applications for application to FCY will be given every month only on Notice Board and Website of the Institute. Applications for the month will be received on and after the notification. Admissions will be made on first cum first serve basis. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill up the application in all respect and submit the same with necessary enclosures and fees in the Registration Counter.
- Fees once paid are not refundable / interchangeable.
- Candidates should ensure the proper receipt for fees paid.
- Admitted candidates should carry their admit cards every day while attending the classes.
- Every student of the course should maintain the discipline during the course and not to disturb peace, tranquillity of any other participants, teachers and the environment in the Center.
- Candidate must attend Yoga practical classes daily with empty stomach or light stomach or as advised by the Yoga Teachers / experts.
- All valuable items/money shall be properly secured by the students. Institute/center will not be responsible for loss of any valuables/cash.
- Yoga Center reserve the right to change, the dates, add any of rules and regulations and fee structures as when necessary, without prior notice.
- The decision of the Head of School will be final in all matters related to discipline and smooth conduct of the course.
- In case of any dispute, the case will be dealt under the jurisdiction of Kalyani Courts only.