Educational Tour DNAM&CT organizes an educational tour, which is an important part of our education system. The main purpose of this tour is to provide students with an opportunity to learn from a new set of experiences in an informal setting.
Benefits of Our Educational Tour:
- The filed tour provides a strong foundation for learning new things. It is also a rewarding break for both students and teachers.
- It is like a mobile classroom in which students learn through interactive sessions outside the monotonous school routine.
- The students got the chance to socialize and interact with people with different cultures and backgrounds.
- The students retain memories for longer periods, and gain knowledge more effectively.
- It is a way to experience new environments and enjoy a day away from the classroom.
- The students have the opportunity to observe many things that are not available at school.
- It is an opportunity to spend time with each other in a new environment and strengthen relationships with teachers and classmates.
- Details about the educational trip are provided beforehand so that students know what they are going to experience during their time away from school.
What We Offer:
Our educational trip includes visits to world-famous Yoga Universities, Yoga Institutions, and Yoga Ashrams, such as:
- During the trip the students attend short term programs like SMET (Self Management of Excessive Tension) at SVYASA University. SMET is a certificate course offered by Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-VYASA). In this course, the students are trained systematically in Stress Management techniques.
- Inner Engineering at ISHA Foundation. In this visit, you learn inner transformation through the ancient science of yoga. It teaches the Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya that aligns your entire system correctly so that your body, mind, energies and emotions function in harmony.
- A visit to Kaivalyadhama, Lonavala to attend a 4 to 7 days workshop on yoga philosophy, meditation, pranayama, sound therapy, and Hatha yoga.
- A visit to Sri Sri University which offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- A visit to Swami RAMA Sadhaka Grama (SRSG); it is a famous ashram which is built like beautiful hill village and was established by Swami Veda Bharati in 2002. It is also the headquarters of the Association of Himalayan Yoga Meditation Societies International (AHYMSIN), which aims to spread knowledge of yoga meditation as interpreted by Swami Rama of the Himalaya.
The objective of our educational tour is to provide an opportunity for yoga aspirants to understand different yoga traditions and different ways of teaching yoga and the environment and infrastructure required to teach yoga. The students also learn how the yoga institutes and their management work and what it takes to open a yoga school and run it successfully. So, understanding the environment and facilities required to teach yoga along with learning yoga at DNAM&CT makes your journey to become a certified Yoga Instructor more meaningful and fruitful.