YIC – Yoga Instructor Course
Objectives of 200-hour Yoga Instructor Course:
- To promote Yoga and Spirituality as propounded by Swami Vivekananda
- To promote mental and physical health throughout the world through yoga
- To produce certified yoga instructors capable of teaching yoga confidently and with perfection
- To promote peace, harmony, love, and happiness across the world through yoga
- To aware people about the ancient art of yoga and its need in modern times
Our yoga sessions start with Pranayama (breathing exercises) then progress towards Asanas (poses), dhyana (meditation) and yoga nindra (yogic sleep) at the end of the day. We teach in small batches so that each student could get proper attention, supervision, and care. A brief introduction to our syllabus is as follows:
- Introduction to Yoga and its streams – Patanjali and Hatha yoga
- Yoga Philosophy
- Asanas and Kriyas
- Pranayama (Breathing techniques) and Dhyan (Meditation)
- Teaching techniques and Karma yoga
- Yoga Therapy
- Chanting of Shlokas, Yogic games/Happy assembly program
- Doubt-clearing sessions
- Extracurricular activities
The Course’s Benefits:
- Friendly teaching methodology
- Power point presentation
- Demonstration and Supervision
- Small batches
- Library facility to all
- Accommodation including organic meal
- One to one counseling and doubt clearing sessions
- All aspects of yoga spiritual, mental and physical are thoroughly explained and practiced under the supervision and guidance of highly renowned and experienced yoga masters
- Spending time at YIC is more than learning yoga as our approach is to make you able to connect to Mother Nature and make progress on the path of self-realization.
- An internationally certified yoga course that makes you a certified yoga teacher who can teach yoga throughout the world.
Furthermore, our 200-hours yoga Instructor course is inclusive of a code of conduct and a transparent assessment process. The code of conduct helps maintain decorum in the school. We assess the yogic knowledge and skills of the students at regular intervals and provide tips and guidance as required. It helps students successfully clear the final assessment at the end of the training.
The course is inclusive of meal and accommodation so that students remain focused on their training. We have a base kitchen where we prepare meals from fresh seasonal vegetables and fruits. Our food is inspired by the yogic diet so it is full of nutrition and easy to digest. Meal is served three times a day. Students stay in independent rooms with all basic western comforts. We have provided a spacious cafeteria for the meal and open green lawn to relax and unwind. At the weekends we arrange fun-filled activities for the students to make their training more enjoyable and effective.